Throughout the hot summer months they’ve been serving up some of the most delicious ice creams in town and at festivals, prepared in front of you almost instantaneously.
The following were the flavours available on the day of our visit, (but do look out for their specials):
* “Naughtily Nutty” (created using Reese’s Cups Peanut Butter).
* “Cheeky Lil Monkey” (Banana and Nutella).
* “Say Cheese” (Cheesecake, Strawberries and Digestive Biscuit).
* “Kinky Kinder” (Ferrero Rocher, Kinder Bueno and Salted Caramel).
* “You Know You Want It” (Oreo, Nutella and Flake).
* “A few of your 5 a day” (Fresh Strawberry and Banana).
* Once the freshly made ice cream has been created it’s topped with a generous squirt of caramel or chocolate sauces.
After a trip to Bangkok in Thailand entrepreneur Henry and his business partner Rob were inspired and felt that Londoners needed a taste of this type of fresh ice cream – so within a few months of returning to London he started experimenting with various flavour combinations and once happy, they set up the shop.
This style of freshly made ice cream is very similar to Gelato ice cream because it has a dense, milky texture that’s less creamy than the “fat heavy” American-style ice creams.
They feature prolifically on Instagram as well as gaining favourable reviews by some of London’s most popular food bloggers.
They are located at: the Westfield Shopping Mall in Stratford City.
If you have any questions you can call them on: 07746 365 310
or you can send them a message via their social media pages:
God Bless the King…………the King of Ice Cream!!!!
(Video recorded on Sunday 21st May 2017)
Copyright free music used is:
Easy Jam by Kevin MacLeod is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution licence (