GET RS 2200 OFF ON AIRBNB BOOKINGS OF OVER RS 5000. CLICK HERE
Get great deals on Forex from BookMyForex at
Get Rs 250 discount when you book any activity with Klook from this link
Get Rs 2200/- travel credit on your first trip with AirBnB.
Book through this link
Please SUBSCRIBE to the channel and hit the bell icon to get the latest updates.
Friends, the last trip i spent only about Rs 10,000 for a single person on a 7 day trip to Thailand. Expenses are as follows:
1. Flights: Free (Used my HDFC Bank Regalia Credit Card Points)
2. Accommodation: Rs 1600 (Hostel charges for 2 nights) and the rest 5 nights i stayed at AirBnB for free with my referral money.
3. Food: Daily Rs 600*7 = Rs 4200 approx. If you want to save this money also, then find a Gurudwara where they provide free food in their langar.
4. Cab/MRT : Total Rs 3000 in 7 days.
5. Visa: Free (Visa Fee exemption was present when i went in November 2018)
DISCLAIMER: This Rs 10,000 that i have mentioned only includes my flight/accommodation/food/ and transportation to Bangkok for 7 days. It does not include my expenses at Phuket and Krabi. I have spent extra on island hopping,simon cabaret show,phuket fantasea,go karting etc etc.
I am quite active on social media. Let’s catch up there.
Watch My Other Videos
Bali Trip Videos:
Malaysia Trip Videos:
Thailand Trip Videos:
World Currency Videos:
Song: Jim Yosef – Link [NCS Release]
Music provided by NoCopyrightSounds.
In this video, you will know about
1. How to travel in a budget?
2. Budget travel tips.
3. Hostels and AirBnB in Thailand
4. Taxi options while travelling in Thailand
5. Indian travelling to Bangkok Thailand.
6. Accommodation options in Thailand
7. Street Food in Thailand
8. Local Attractions to be seen in Thailand
9. Thailand Budget Trip from India
10. Thailand Budget Travel
11. Bangkok Budget Trip
12. AirBnB Thailand
13. Thailand Trip Cost from India
14. Cheapest Flight Tickets India to Bangkok Thailand
thailand travel tips and advice,thailand travel warning,thailand travel blog,traveling to thailand,what do i need thailand travel guide,thailand travel advice,thailand travel guide,book thailand tour,malaysia travel vlog,kuala lumpur,budget travel,cheap travel,backpacking,backpacker,indian goes to thailand,indian thailand vlog,indian travelling to thailand,india to thailand tour,india to thailand trip,india to thailand tour packages